The much-awaited Color My Moods Blessings in Bloom Gratitude Coloring Journal is finally here!
Color My Moods Adult Coloring Books and Journals presents Blessings in Bloom Gratitude Coloring Journal, perfect for thanksgiving and reflection.
Journaling and coloring are two of the most relaxing activities for stress relief and meditation. Blessings in Bloom combines both in a unique gratitude coloring journal that features:
- All original, beautiful hand drawn illustrations that range from simple to moderately intricate to suit your coloring mood any day.
- 11 elegant full-size coloring pages
- 30 college ruled journaling pages, each with lovely floral drawings of roses, tulips, sunflowers, lilies, cherry blossoms, and more.
- 5 lined pages for writing your favorite Bible verses.
- 5 lined pages for listing your prayers and petitions.
- 5 lined pages for contacts, events, websites, books, and other activities and resources that help you grow your faith.
- 3 color test pages for trying different color combinations or coloring techniques.
- Single-sided coloring and journaling pages make it suitable for different media including colored pencils, markers, gel pens, pastels, crayons, and more. We recommend using the extra blank sheets provided as blotter pages to minimize bleed through.
- Printing on one side only to allow you to use the other side for more notes and even doodles.
- Plenty of space for note taking. Use Blessings in Bloom as a journal, notebook, diary, prayer journal or even as a 30-day planner.
We hope you enjoy coloring and writing in this journal as much as we feel blessed creating it for you. We would love your feedback. Please take a minute and leave a review: http://amzn.to/2exCxor.
Post your colored pages on social media with #scribocreative #colormymoods #blessingsinbloomchallenge and you might just get a surprise from us. To connect with us, visit: http://www.scribocreative.com/about/.
Continue to share your blessings as you bloom in God’s love.
*We feel blessed with all the support we received for this project:
Thank you to a wonderful team of colorists who helped us make sure this coloring journal is of the highest quality. Your feedback and support are priceless: Jane Adam, Becky Burns, Connie O’Keefe Edwards, Patricia Mexico, Faith Robeson, Elizabeth Zack Siegel, Elizabeth Wilkins as well as Jan Adams, Vermailene Joyce Barrios, Tracy Beattie, Melesa Eldridge, Lisa Frey, Grace Jugo, Pauline Latchem and Brittany Stephenson.
Mara Lula and Donna Pecoraro, your dedication and superior attention to details kept this project on track. Many thanks to you both!
Special thanks to Donna Pecoraro (Tulips), Robin Petersen Wilson (Cherry Blossoms) and Elizabeth Zack Siegel (Sunflowers) for the beautiful back cover coloring!
Thank you to an enthusiastic group of colorists who helped us test an advance copy of Blessings in Bloom: Christine Abbott, Pamela Bunker, George Calvin Dillabough, Tine Eintzen, Nancy Hopper, Rhonda Hutchins, Marry Kibbons, Deb Norman, Erica Thigpen, Kelly Q, Maree Wakefield and Robin Petersen Wilson.
A big thank you to my dear sister for her wisdom and support.
Last but not the least, my deepest gratitude to my mom and my children’s special guardian angel who gave our family the gift of unwavering faith.
Maria Castro of ScriboCreative.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.