“It’s stunning! Maria has managed to create something totally new and different in the mandala genre. I love her artwork.”– Jan Adams
It’s here! We hope you’ll love Color My Moods Mandala Wood Carvings Adult Coloring Book as much as Jan and many colorists do.
If you’re craving for a unique mandala coloring book, Mandala Wood Carvings is a great addition to your adult coloring book collection. Enjoy this coloring book full of exquisite mandala designs inspired by wood carvings. The easy-to-see lines resemble the organic feel of carved wood.
Enjoy the therapeutic effects and health benefits of coloring with Color My Moods Adult Coloring Books and Journals Mandala Wood Carvings:
– All original mandala drawings, ranging from simple to moderately intricate to suit your coloring mood any day. No stock art is used here so you won’t have to worry about finding duplicates in books that you may already have.
– Forty stress-relieving mandala art plus ten bonus coloring pages from other Color My Moods Adult Coloring Books and Journals for a total of fifty coloring pages to help you relax and unwind.
– Single-sided (drawing is printed on one side of the page only and the back side is blank), 55# White coloring pages make it suitable for different media including colored pencils, markers, gel pens, pastels, crayons, and more. We recommend using the extra blank sheets provided as blotter pages to minimize bleed through.
– Each mandala drawing is sized to fit the page as large as possible without the binding interfering with the design. Ample blank space at the top and bottom of each page can also be used to test media and color combinations.
– Mandala Wood Carvings are fun and relaxing to color. You can free your mind and release your creativity — there are no right or wrong colors.
If you love Mandala Wood Carvings, check out our other coloring books and coloring journals: https://www.scribocreative.com/products/. This will also have links to video previews so you can see all of the drawings included in each of our books before you buy them. While you’re here, we hope that you’ll take a minute to leave a review. Thank you!
For more coloring inspiration, freebies and exclusive discounts, subscribe to our enews: https://www.scribocreative.com/enews/. Post your colored pages on social media with #scribocreative #colormymoods #mandalawoodcarvings and you might just get a surprise from us.
Special thanks to the colorists who shared their time and talent with us!
Front cover coloring: Susan Curry
Back cover coloring (left to right, top to bottom):
Ana Duncan, Jane Adam, Jacqui McCollum, Lee Briggs, Heather Berger, Beverly Barske
Karma Lewis and Mara Lula for sharing their valuable feedback